Patient Forms, Map and Directions
Your first visit to Kelly McKnight D.M.D. establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, and more. Please fill out all forms online or print and bring with you to your first appointment.
We are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a judgement free and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment
- Medical History will be reviewed
- Full Mouth Series of X-rays (FMX) will be taken. If you have a current FMX (within the last 3 years) please have it emailed to
appointment. If we received a current FMX from your previous dentist then you will only need Bitewing X-rays (BWX) before your
- FMX will be required every 3 to 5 years and BWX will be required yearly
- Periodontal Probing will be performed to determine the health of tissue and bone structure around each tooth. (This probing will be completed once a year)
- Professional Cleaning and Polishing
- Cleaning of Dentures, Partials, and Mouth Guards
- Comprehensive Exam by Dr. McKnight
*If you are a seasonal resident we will be happy to share information and x-rays with your dentist up north.